[NEohioPAL] SOUND PERSON NEEDED- Paid position

Erin Ivery via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 6 19:28:33 PST 2014

SOUND PERSON NEEDED - Sista Voodoo and the Speedkingz are a Blues-Rock trio in the Cleveland/Akron are. We have an opening for a sound person. Experience is preferred but not necessary. The sound person will be in charge of running gates, compressors, processors etc. Main and monitor mix. This is a paid position. We are a trio, so we do need help moving equipment at the venues. Cleveland area. If interested, message me in Facebook at my personal account https://www.facebook.com/scott.l.hudson1

Thanks, Scott.

Also, Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Bandmix.

https://www.facebook.com/svatsk

S. Voodoo-Speedkingz (voodoospeedking) på Twitter

S. Voodoo-Speedkingz (voodoospeedking) på Twitter
Det seneste fra S. Voodoo-Speedkingz (@voodoospeedking). Sista Voodoo and the Speedkingz are a Blues Rock Trio Based in Cleveland/Akron Ohio
View on twitter.com Preview by Yahoo

Sista Voodoo and the Speedkingz (svatsk) on Myspace

Sista Voodoo and the Speedkingz (svatsk) on Myspace
Sista Voodoo and the Speedkingz (svatsk)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.
View on myspace.com Preview by Yahoo