[NEohioPAL] Were you in LeBron James "Together" Commercial for Nike? Looking for Cleveland sports fans with stories!

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Nov 7 05:16:35 PST 2014

Have you attended an unforgettable game or event
featuring one of our Cleveland sports teams:

Did you appear in LeBron James' "Together" Commercial for Nike and the Cavs?

Were you there when they called Red Right 88?

Did you root for the Indians in the World Series?

Or witness the Miracle at Richfield?

Then we want to hear from you!

Land of Cleve is looking for Cleveland sports fans with stories to share for a new documentary.

We will be filming people on Friday, Nov. 21 from 5-11pm!

Contact us for details at backstagewriter at aol.com