[NEohioPAL] Enrollment for HBTI's Winter classes is open now!!!

Bob Russell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Nov 7 12:26:15 PST 2014

The Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute (HBTI) is ecstatic to announce that
registration for our WINTER CLASSES is now open. Sign up today and don't be
left out in the cold.

This Winter HBTI will be offering classes in 4 focus areas; Acting, Musical
Theater, Dance or College Prep. Each day consists of 3 classes (1 hour and
45 minutes each). Classes are also divided by age and skill levels. Pick a
packaged FOCUS or design your own A LA CARTE day!!! For grades 5-College.

HBTI will also be offering PRIME TIME for students grades 1-4. Prime Time
is a creative and enriching experience in drama, music, dance and fine
arts. The student will have the opportunity to explore the performing arts
with fun and age appropriate activities.

Our Winter classes will be on 12/22, 12/23, 12/29 and 12/30 from 10 a.m.-4
p.m at the Hathaway Brown School.

For registration details and a full list of faculty please visit us at
www.hb.edu/hbti

Follow us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/hbtheatreinstitute/?ref=br_tf>

Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/H_B_T_I>