[NEohioPAL] Come Meet Prolific Playwright ERIC COBLE (Broadway's "Velocity of Autumn, " "The Giver, " "Stranded on Earth")

Cleve Land via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Nov 7 11:23:37 PST 2014

*Land of Cleve is proud to announce our special Guest of Honor at this
year's CleveCon 2: *

*                          Prolific Playwright *

*               Eric Coble *

*RSVP today for FREE for your chance to meet this busy Broadway and
regional writer by emailing inthelandofcleve at gmail.com
<inthelandofcleve at gmail.com> w/ name, phone, #tix.*

*Cleveland-area playwright Eric Coble has been named our official Guest of
Honor at CleveCon 2, a mini-convention celebrating all things Cleveland.
The event will take place on Friday, Nov. 21 beginning at 5pm, and will
feature an exclusive onstage interview with the stage scribe as well
as a *special
Cleveland Theatre Scene panel discussion.

*The actor-turned-writer recently had his show The Velocity of
Autumn  debut on Broadway, while two of his other plays Stranded on Earth
and The Giver were presented in Northeast Ohio earlier this year.*

*Admission is FREE with advance registration via
email to inthelandofcleve at gmail.com (tickets at the door will be $5).
Vendor tables and volunteer opportunities are also available, please email
us for details with VENDOR or VOLUNTEER in the subject line.*