[NEohioPAL] Need Marketing Help over the Holidays?

Margaret Reardon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Nov 9 08:42:02 PST 2014

Hi All-

Do you have a performance, event, fundraiser, sale etc coming up that could use some extra attention?
Contact me between now and December 4 and I  may be able to help*.  |
We can talk about a  a comprehensive marketing plan, including social media attention,  for only $100.
Visit my website and see what is possible, or,  email me for a fact sheet.
No initial phone calls please.
Also, LIKE  my page on Facebook and I will post your information for FREE.
Looking forward to hearing what people are up to as we head toward 2015!

Margaret

*Some restrictions may apply. Paying inquires only :-)

Margaret Reardon Marketing
www.margaretreardon.biz
Like on Facebook!