[NEohioPAL] Two women 45-60 for nonpaid student short film

Jesse A Brunner via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 10 09:29:46 PST 2014

Looking for two women 45-60 for a (student) short film. filming will take place on either Nov. 17 or Nov 24 (only one day of filming required). No compensation but normal copy and credit.
Would like two actresses that know each other for chemistry, but this is not a requirement. One actress must be okay with smoking cigarettes, while the other must be okay with being around the smoke. Location has yet to be locked in but will be in the Cleveland area. Will be reimbursed for travel.

BETH- 45-60 is single, never married or had kids and is starting to go through menopause. Smoker.

JUNE- 45-60 is married and has two children. Stay at home mom with kids gone away to college.

If you're interested in a part please email a headshot and resume to j.a.brunner78 at vikes.csuohio.edu with your preferred role. We will most likely hold auditions once we go through submissions and narrow down the list of candidates.