[NEohioPAL] Seeking Production Designer for small youtube movies ...Lakewood

Chris Rowell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 12 18:34:33 PST 2014

Seeking
a behind-the-scenes partner to assist with locations, camera-work and
assorted details for small youtube movies. Hoping to find a movie-fan with
a good attitude & moxie.  We're trying to have fun... not take things too
seriously.

Some stuff to think about:

-scripts contains mature language and subject matter. aiming to
be dark, funny and maybe a little poignant.

-Westsider preferred.... lotta shooting in Lakewood.

-sometimes shoot discreetly in public spaces...  restaurants...
stores...  (please be ok with this.)

-Your artistry and contribution deserves compensation, but
unfortunately this gig is not paid.

-Hoping the fun of producing a high quality piece of work on a
tight shooting schedule. (one-three days) will have value.

-no unnecessary meetings or rehearsals.

-mission statement..... "Let's get it done quickly & smoothly...
without driving ourselves crazy."

-and I hope you will find the result fun & rewarding and useful in landing
other work.

This is a sample of my writing and shooting style.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X6n_Z1a2MU8

If this sounds like something you're interested in, get back to me and
let's kick it around.

Chris Rowell
216-253-0380