[NEohioPAL] MODELS & ACTRESSES WANTED :: THIS SATURDAY

Donald Shingler via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 13 08:36:18 PST 2014

FASHION WEEK CLEVELAND | March 13 - March 21
MODELS AND ACTRESSES
Fashion Week Cleveland, which has been called the nation's third largest fashion week after New York and Los Angeles, (Womens' Wear Daily), combines art, fashion, and music.  We spend a great deal of time searching for talented models who compliment our stylish events.  We are looking for seasoned professionals and new talent.  The designers are very appreciative of your talent.  Would you like to be a volunteer model during Fashion Week Cleveland?  If so, please come to our model call.  Support the designers that make the magic and bring Cleveland's Fashion Week to new levels.Model Call
Saturday, November 15, 2014
12:00 noon
 Where to Go
5th Street Arcades
530 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio  44115
 What to Bring
Bring head shot, body shot, and a portfolio if possible.  Bring pumps (very important) to walk in.  This is not a try out.  This is an event that matches you with garments from a particular designer's collection.  In this way, models will be selected for a runway event. Be sure to followwww.facebook.com/CleveandFashionWeek to sign up!

Past Participants
Previous models have gone on to other endeavors as a;
	* model signed on by National Modeling Agencies

	* model at NY Fashion Week;

	* TV's "America's Next Top Model”

	* a participant/television appearances on Bravo TV's "So You Want to be a Supermodel”

	* Model in local tv and radio commercials
To be sure; there are no guarantees for success at Cleveland Fashion Week, or anywhere else in life, this is surely a great event in which to model in.  Oh…  it is just plain fun too.  So get out on the catwalk!

COVER GIRL CONTEST
One deserving model will go on to become “CLEVELAND’S TOP MODEL 2015”

~ Win a complimentary photo shoot
~ Win a hotel guest room at the Hyatt Regency Cleveland
~ Become the "Cover Girl Model" on the cover of American Flair magazine.

 12:noon :: Model Call :: Fashion Week Cleveland @ 5th Street Arcades
8:pm :: Margarita Party :: Barrio's @ 5th Street Arcades
10:pm :: Dance Party :: The Vault @ The9

NOTE: ONLY POTENTIAL MODELS MAY ATTEND THIS EVENT.
NO FRIENDS AND FAMILY PLEASE.

Information and Updates
Follow www.facebook.com/ClevelandFashionWeek for the latest updates.
Contact Nicole Amato, Modeling Coordinator, for questions; namato at fashionweekcleveland.com

Fashion Week Cleveland
MARCH 12 - MARCH 21; "The Nation's Third Largest Fashion Week after New York and Los Angeles" -...
View on www.facebook.com Preview by Yahoo