[NEohioPAL] seeking: westside man 45 - 55 yrs old.... for short youtube movie: "Among The Living"

Chris Rowell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Nov 14 19:00:27 PST 2014

"Among The Living"
A short video approx. 7 minutes.
A meditation on relationships, loneliness & moving-on in winter.

-Seeking man 45-55 for lead role of Allen: a guy trying to gather up the
pieces of his life after a separation.

-looks & weight unimportant.

-script contains mature language and subject matter. Aims to be dark, funny
and maybe a little poignant.

-Westsider especially welcome. Lotta shooting in Lakewood.

-ability to be flexible... to be directed.

-we will sometimes shoot in public spaces... in restaurants... in stores...
discreetly... without asking permission. (please be ok with this.)

-Feedback on dialogue.... changes and tweeks welcome

-An actor's artistry and contribution deserves compensation, but
unfortunately this gig is not paid.

-Hoping the fun of producing a high quality piece of work on a tight
shooting schedule will have value.

-and I hope you will find the result rewarding and useful in landing other
work.

This is a sample of my writing and shooting style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X6n_Z1a2MU8

If this sounds like something you're interested in, respond for a script.
Please send pic.... or even youtube or other useful links that would help
me see you in this.