[NEohioPAL] Voice lessons with a skilled teacher: confidence, grounding, peace, high energy

Paul Kroeger via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Nov 16 16:27:54 PST 2014

Paul Kroeger <letgo2sing at gmail.com>

to:  post at neohiopal.org
Hi singers, actors and aspiring performers

Singing is detailed and serious as well as just plain FUN.

Improvements can be made while maintaining a performance schedule, but one
must be careful and diligent.  As a teacher, I am patient and thoughtful.
I was brought to a higher level by a GREAT rehab practitioner after 15
years of tension in my throat and I know how it was done.

New singers: learn to breathe for singing.  It may not be what you think or
were told and the repertoire of songs you will learn: everyone loves them.

Call or email:  Paul Kroeger - Bass-baritone   MM, NATS,The Voice Foundation

216-741-4762  and  letgo2sing at yahoo.com