[NEohioPAL] "I'm Dreaming of a BROADWAY Christmas" at Mercury now on sale

Mercury Summer Stock via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 17 09:54:14 PST 2014

I’m Dreaming of a BROADWAY Christmas

Mercury Summer Stock kicks off the 2014 Holidays with a tribute to the Broadway songs of the Season!

At A Glance:

What: I’m Dreaming of a BROADWAY Christmas

When: November 30 at 2:00 pm

Where: Regina Hall, Notre Dame College, 1857 S. Green Rd. South Euclid, OH 44121

Cost: All seats $15.00. Groups of 4 or more with advanced reservations are $12.

Tickets: Call 216.771.5862

May your days be merry and bright!

MSS on the Go, in partnership with the Cleveland Foundation, is kicking off this year’s holiday festivities with a one-of-a-kind song and dance showcase entitled I’m Dreaming of a BROADWAY Christmas on November 30 at 2:00 pm, in Regina Hall at Notre Dame College. This cabaret-style extravaganza showcases the best holiday music from Broadway and the Silver Screen. Featuring some of your favorite Mercury performers giving you the inside scoop on the holiday songs you love, this is a show unlike any other! Selections in I’m Dreaming of a BROADWAY Christmas range from well-known standards such as “White Christmas” (from White Christmas) all the way up to Broadway’s newest smash musical, Elf! Directed by Artistic Director Pierre-Jacques Brault, this fun-for-the-whole-family event guarantees great entertainment & yuletide cheer, and is sure to make even Ebenezer Scrooge smile! Rated G and recommended for ages 4 and up. The MSS On The Go Series is made possible through the generous support of the Legacy Village Lyndhurst Community Fund of The Cleveland Foundation.

Tickets for I’m Dreaming of a BROADWAY Christmas are available for $15 apiece and can be reserved by calling 216-771-5862. Groups of 4 or more are just $12! More information about Mercury Summer Stock programming is available at www.mercurysummerstock.com.

I’m Dreaming of a BROADWAY Christmas

Regina Hall, Notre Dame College

November 30, 2014

www.mercurysummerstock.com