[NEohioPAL] Deathtrap final weekend at ACT

ACT Business Manager via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 17 11:30:29 PST 2014

DeathTrap
A Thriller in Two Acts
by Ira Levin

Final Weekend Nov 20 & 21
8pm Friday & Saturday
Aurora Community Theatre

Paula Kline-Messner Director
Jennifer L.S. Teller Producer

FEATURING

KEVIN HORAK

SUSAN HENTHORN

ZACH GRIFFIN
MARK DURBIN

SUE JEROMSON

Murder Mystery Meets Clever Comedy

in Broadway's longest running musical thriller

TICKETS NOW ON SALE
$16 adults, $11 age 18 and under

BUY ONLINE ANYTIME
 <http://www.auroracommunitytheatre.com/> www.auroracommunitytheatre.com
or call 330.562.1818

Aurora Community Theatre   115 E. Pioneer Trail   Aurora, Ohio 44202

Comments from Deathtrap audiences:

"The twists and turns in the play kept you guessing! Well done!"

"It was my favorite play yet! The set looked amazing, the actors were wonderful, the story had
everyone jumping out of their seats. I would see it again and recommend it to all. (also the
lightening and thunder was a great effect)"

"Amazing set. Actors were wonderful and the show really kept me on the edge of my seat! The pace
moved at a speedy clip. Loved the time period hair and make-up."