[NEohioPAL] Seeking Two Actresses for a short Horror Film

Keith via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 17 17:00:32 PST 2014

We are currently seeking two actresses for an short horror film project.
Principal photography is expected to run two-three days. We'll be
shooting in the Cleveland /Akron area, depending on locations being
finalized.

Characters:

VICTORIA - (28-38) - Hal's girlfriend. She's a pretty ordinary girl.
She's somewhat of a homebody and is growing suspicious of Hal, who keeps
odd hours.

RACHEL - (21-35) - She is darkness personified. Must be able to pull off
an edgy look. Someone with a unique look (tattoos, piercings, hair
color) preferred, but no necessary for the part. (If you have a wicked
RBF and a look to match, you're who we're looking for.)

If you're interested either of these parts please email for more
information. Please include any pertinent media; headshot, reel, resume,
etc. We will most likely hold auditions once we go through submissions
and narrow down the list of candidates.

casting at twistedinsomniac.com
www.twistedinsomniac.com
facebook.com/TwistedInsomniacEnt