[NEohioPAL] Canal Fulton Players- The King and I resumes on Friday

David Van Gaasbeek via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Nov 18 10:51:42 PST 2014

Where can you get a great night of entertainment at a reasonable cost in Canal Fulton?  Why at the Canal Fulton Players’ production of The King and I.
Where can you hear great music from a tremendous pit band led by Charles Hass, the conductor of the Canal Fulton Community Band?  Why at the Canal Fulton Players’ production of The King and I.
Where can you hear great singing from David Derry, Elisha Mueller, Michal Donahue, Matthew Harker and Faith King?  Why at the Canal Fulton Players’ production of The King and I.
Where can you see some great acting from the previous five people and Rufus Malone, Ben Harker, Kyle Zeitz, Charley Hayward, Ray Olivera, and Avree Allen? Why at the Canal Fulton Players’ production of the King and I.
Where can you see a great ballet choreographed by Anita Artzner  which tells the story of Uncle Tom’s Cabin?  Why at the Canal Fulton’s production of the King and I.
When is this production with some many great things?  Friday and Saturday at 7:30 pm and Sunday at 3:00 pm.
Where is it being presented?  At Northwest High School’s Puffenberger Auditorium, 8580 Erie Avenue North, Canal Fulton, Ohio.
How much are tickets? $14.00 for adults and $12.00 for seniors and children under the age of 12.
How do I purchase tickets?  By calling David Van Gaasbeek at 330-494-1022 or at the door on show night.
Is it worth it?  Yessssssssssss.