[NEohioPAL] Editor for Short Film

Dezmond Peterson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 20 13:00:47 PST 2014

What About Them Productions:

We are looking for an editor for a short film. This gig is for IMDB credit
only. If you are looking to enhance your career and build your resume THIS
IS FOR YOU!

This is a great project that we are anxiously excited about screening over
Ohio and entering into film festivals.

If interested email whataboutthemproduction at gmail.com with samples of your
work.

We’re going to be at Cleveland State University this Saturday from 1pm to
4pm to discuss all information relating to the film. All who is interested
will be scheduled a 30 minute slot between these times according to your
availability.

Again, this is not a paying gig. It’s only open for those who wish to be
apart for IMDB Credit.

To learn more about us visit: www.whataboutthemproductions.webs.com

Also, feel free  to view my IMDB page: Dezmond Peterson