[NEohioPAL] Spend A Family-Friendly New Year's Eve With Workshop Players

Workshop Players via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Nov 21 05:43:11 PST 2014

Why not ring in 2015 with Workshop Players Theatre? Our space will be
filled with laughter as Comedian Rob Alexander hosts our first ever
non-alcoholic New Year's Eve Event beginning at 9 p.m..  Rob and several
other area comedians will be entertaining, alongside the incomparable Debra
Rose and Workshop's Improvisation Troupe.
Light refreshments will be served and midnight will be toasted with
sparkling, yet non-alcoholic,  beverage.  Come join in the fun.  The
evening will be appropriate for participants 18 and older….no children,
please.  Tickets are $25. each and can be purchased by calling 988-5613 or
by logging onto workshopplayers.com.

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"