[NEohioPAL] Open House for Cleveland School of the Arts (Dec. 3 and Jan. 15)

Alyssa Porter via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Nov 21 10:53:18 PST 2014

Cleveland School of the Arts (CSA) is a specialty arts school in the
Cleveland Metropolitan School District (CMSD) for students in grades 7 -
12. CSA is known for its strengths in both Academics and The Arts.

We are currently accepting applications for the 2015-2016 academic year for
students entering grades 7-12 and will be having two Open House events for
prospective students. At an Open House students will attend an Arts class,
meet current CSA students, learn about what's required for admission to
CSA, and about our brand new building that will open fall 2015.

Open House Details