[NEohioPAL] Open House this Saturday and free performances

Cleveland City Dance via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 24 12:12:17 PST 2014

	CLEVELAND CITY DANCE ANNOUNCES FREE THANKSGIVING

	OPEN HOUSE PERFORMANCES…
 Cleveland, Ohio…Cleveland City Dance (13108 Shaker Square, Cleveland, Oh 44120) announces the annual Thanksgiving open house with two free performances.  The City Ballet of Cleveland, formerly Cleveland City Dance Company, along with students
from Cleveland City Dance and other area schools will perform excerpts from our original production of “The Uniquely Cleveland Nutcracker”. The free performances are Saturday, November 29, 2014 at 3:00 pm and 4:30 pm.
Come early to shop our boutique, and register for the next
semester this weekend to receive a $20 discount toward tuition!
The full production of “The Uniquely Cleveland Nutcracker” will take place December 6th at 8:00 pm and December 7th at 2:00 pm at Tri-C’s Eastern Campus through the generous support from
Cuyahoga Arts & Council and the Ohio Arts Council. Tickets are available for purchase at this time by visiting http://recitalticketing.com/21927/.
For further information please contact the studio at 216-295-2222 or visit our website at www.clevelandcitydance.com.            www.cityballetofcleveland.org

Cleveland City Dance

www.clevelandcitydance.com