[NEohioPAL] Study voice with Megan Thompson, Executive Director of the Great Lakes Light Opera

Great Lakes Light Opera via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 24 16:24:56 PST 2014

It is my belief that everyone has their own unique learning style. For this
reason, I develop individual curriculum based on my students' needs.
Students study technique including posture, breathing and diction. In
addition, students are taught basic music theory and aural training in
order to better develop their musical skills to make them more versatile
musicians.

Lessons are taught in my Cleveland Heights studio.

Current Availability: Sunday afternoons/evenings 4:00p-7:30p

Rates: $40/hr, $20/half hour payable by cash, check, or PayPal.

For more information or to schedule a lesson, please contact Megan Thompson
at (352) 216-5065 or MeganThompson at musician.org.
www.MeganThompson.yolasite.com
<https://3c-lxa.mail.com/mail/client/dereferrer?redirectUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.MeganThompson.yolasite.com>