[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Area (Film) Actors Gathering

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Nov 25 08:11:03 PST 2014

Need help with your self-taped audition video? Need someone to help you memorize your lines? Join the Cleveland Area Actor's Gathering. If you're serious about acting in film and TV and want/need support, join us for our first meeting on Saturday, December 6 at 7 pm in Kirtland, OH (about 30 minutes from downtown Cleveland). We'll be meeting at RELAXATION UNLIMITED, Kirtland Shopping Center, 9181 Chillicothe Rd (Rte 306). Seating is limited, so please get your reservation in soon. Hosted by Edd Schultz and Li Wang. For more info contact Edd at edwschultz at aol.com