[NEohioPAL] Gala Dinner & Charity Fundraiser for the RISE Foundation, DEC 4th

John M Regan via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Nov 25 10:35:05 PST 2014

   -

    | Thursday, December 4at 6:00pm - 9:00pmNext Week |

   -

    | West Side Irish American Club, 8559 Jennings Road, Olmsted Falls, OH, US |

Order tickets via Eventbrite: bit.ly/13Pg8dQ

 Master of Ceremonies: John M. Regan

 Remarks: Frances Black, founder of RISE, renowned singer

 Special Guest: Eimear Reynolds, the newly crowned "Face of Ireland."

 Music: The Roundabouts, Cleveland's finest young traditional Irish musicians.

 Performance by Brady-Campbell School of Irish Dance.

 Songs by Donie Carroll.

 Tickets Table of 8 for $500 or $65 ($35 for seniors and students) each includes dinner, drinks, entertainment, parking, and more.

 "Send a gift home this Christmas"

 The RISE Foundation is a registered charity founded by renowned singer Frances Black in 2009, focused on family members of those with addictive behavior (alcohol, drugs, gambling, food or sex addiction). At RISE (Recovery In a Safe Environment), we are dedicated to working towards helping family members to free themselves from the stress,anxiety and worry of having a loved one with addictive behavior and to understand the nature of addiction and the profound effects it has on relationships.

 Their Mission

 To support families impacted by a loved ones addictive behavior through awareness, education and therapy, and to combat the associated shame and stigma. John M. Regan, CASAC, NCAC II +001 912-634-6814 Home+001 912-223-3696 Mobile   E-Mail:   irconsultancy at yahoo.com  "Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."  William James