[NEohioPAL] Akron area CASTING CALL- PLAY FOR SPRING 2015

Randi Bibbs via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 26 11:43:44 PST 2014

Good afternoon- On Saturday,Dec 6, 2014 from 5-8 pm I will be holding a
casting call for the play "LOVE IS PATIENT".

"Love is patient" is based off the book, Saved, Single & Sane. This play
displays the struggle of a spiritually changed woman that is influenced by
her friends and tempted by her past and present lovers. Will she hold fast
to her faith? Or will life's demands make her go insane?

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. *Previous acting skills
are not required* Passion & dependability is required*

The entire production will take place in Akron, Ohio (please take this into
consideration for traveling) Rehearsals will begin as the weather breaks
for safety.

This is a non-paying opportunity...

The cast will consist of 5 male speaking roles, 3 main female speaking
roles, 5 female supporting roles, a few gender-less spots & extras...

Please contact me at msrandi.b at gmail.com if you are interested.