[NEohioPAL] Beachwood Community Theater announces Auditions for Seusical, The Musical

Jill Koslen-Freireich via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 2 12:35:52 PST 2014

Beachwood Community Theater
2700 Richmond Rd. Phone: 216-595-3734
Email:  Jill.koslen-Freireich at beachwoodohio.com

For Immediate Release                                                                    12/02/14

“Seusical, the Musical” Auditions to be held at Beachwood Community Theatre

Beachwood, Ohio . . .   Beachwood Community Theatre  announces auditions for "Seusical, the Musical".  Adults & Students grades 3 - 12 are invited to audition at the Beachwood Middle School auditorium.

Students grades 3 - 5 may audition on Tuesday Dec. 9 at 7:00 pm

Students Grades 6 - 12 may audition on Wednesday Dec. 10 at 7:00 pm

Adults are invited to audition on Thursday  Dec. 11 at 7:00  pm

Performances will be held on Feb. 28, March 1, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15

Please prepare a song & choose one of our monologues to read.

Monologues are available at the Beachwood Recreation Office or on our website
www.beachwoodohio.com

For more information contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734

                                                           # # #

​​​​​

Jill Koslen-Freireich
City of Beachwood Drama/Special Events Supervisor
216-595-3734

“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass . . . It’s about learning how to dance in the rain!”