[NEohioPAL] "Who's Bad?" The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Band

Andrew Lipian via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 2 20:18:46 PST 2014

*"Who's Bad?" The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Band*

COMING TO LORAIN, OH
DEC 6, 2014 at 8pm

Who's Bad's live performance is an unrivaled celebration of pop music's one
true King. Their power-packed performance of Michael Jackson's expansive
catalog has ignited crowds on every continent and can only be described as
a jaw-dropping, musical must-see. As the longest-running Michael Jackson
tribute band, and the only one to predate his untimely passing, Who's Bad
has awed even the skeptics, selling out nearly 50 venues in the United
Kingdom including London's O2 in December of 2010, the venue where the King
of Pop was slated to end his career with a 50-show "This Is It" concert
series.And its coming to Lorain, OH.

All Tickets only $25 -- but we have a *special rate just for neopal
subscribers. *

Just go to the following link, and you can "buy one ticket, and get one
free."
https://www.vendini.com/ticket-software.html?t=tix&w=7c7d2a860d4a24df6ee0f61e9004499b

We'll see you moonwalking out of the Lorain Palace Theater, 617 Broadway,
Lorain, OH this Saturday! The night is gonna be a thriller!

Who's Bad?

-Andrew Lipian

--
*Andrew Lipian*
Production Director

*Integrity* first, *service* before self, and *excellence* in all I do.
These are the words I live by.