[NEohioPAL] Summer 2015 Workshop Instructors and Education Coordinator Sought at GLTG

Kelly Miloro via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Dec 4 12:22:41 PST 2014

*Summer 2015 Workshop Instructors, *
*Education Coordinator Sought*

*Geauga Lyric Theater Guild prides itself in having some of the area’s
finest and most popular theater arts summer workshop programs for area
youth. *

*We are seeking instructors with the following qualifications:*

*A passion and experience in youth theater with a focus on student
engagement and education.

* Strong communication and organizational skills when dealing with students
, parents, staff and theater management.

*Ability to motivate and inspire students to participate in age appropriate
activities that will encourage personal growth, collaboration and
cooperation as they work as a group to achieve a common goal- an
entertaining live theater performance!

Instructors are needed for the following workshops;

Junior Drama: ages 4-7,Session A: June 8-27 (M-W-F mornings; show June 27)
and Session B: July 6-25 (M-W-F mornings; show July 25)

Elementary Drama: ages 6-12    June 15- July25 (Mondays through Thursdays,
afternoons; show July 23,24,25)

Elementary Musical: ages 6-12    June 22- Aug 1 (Mondays through Thursdays,
mornings; show July 30,31, Aug 1)

Tween Drama: ages 11-14    June 29-August 8 (Mondays through
Thursdays,evenings;  show Aug. 6,7,8)

Teen Musical: ages 13-18  June 8- July 18 (Mondays through
Thursdays,evenings; show July 16,17,18) Auditions prior to official
acceptance into workshop.

 *Interested applicants may submit a letter of intent and resume to the
Geauga Lyric Theater Guild,  Attn Education Coordinator, P.O. Box 834,
Chardon, Ohio 44024 or email **education at geaugatheater.org*
<education at geaugatheater.org>*.*

*Geauga Lyric Theater Guild is also seeking an education coordinator with a
theater background for a part-time year-round position. *

Responsible for all administrative duties related to arts education
programming at GLTG, outreach for new off-site programs, and curriculum
development and oversight.  Our ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial
professional with strong program development and organizational skills as
well as the ability to work cooperatively in a team environment. For more
information about our education program, visit geaugatheater.org.
 *Interested applicants may submit a letter of intent and resume to the
Geauga Lyric Theater Guild, Attn: Executive Director, P.O. Box 834,
Chardon, Ohio 44024 or email operations at geaugatheater.org
<operations at geaugatheater.org>.  Deadline for submission is Friday,
December 19, 2014.*

Additional information can be found on our website, www.geaugatheater.org,
or by calling 440-285-7701. The historic Geauga Theater is located on
beautiful Chardon Square at 101 Water Street, Chardon, Ohio.  Annie
Warbucks will run Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm and Sundays at 2pm from
December 5 through the 21. Special thanks to our Marquee Sponsor, Chardon
Smile Center.

--
buy your tickets online anytime!
    www.geaugatheater.org