[NEohioPAL] Artist Seph Lawless at the Beachwood Library This Saturday

Margaret Reardon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Dec 5 04:24:30 PST 2014

Saturday, December 6
3-5 pm

Beachwood Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library
25501 Shaker Blvd.

During the month of December , the Library, is hosting an  exhibit of photographs by Cleveland artist Seph Lawless.
Seph has received widespread national media attention for his photos of abandoned buildings.

"I wanted Americans to see what was happening to their country from the comfort of their suburban homes and smart phones."-Seph Lawless (ABC NEWS)

Seph’s  work is currently on display at the Amerikahaus Museum in  Munich, Germany and the library show is a replica of that exhibit.

Visitors to the exhibit will be able to bid on pieces in a month long silent auction, with 100% of the money raised donated to the Greater Cleveland Food Bank. The exhibit  is open  Dec 4 through  Dec 29 during library hours; Monday through Thurs 9 am to 9 pm, Friday and Saturday 9 am to 5:30 pm and Sunday 1-5 pm.

Seph is also the author of three bestselling books, including Black Friday: Ghostly Images of American Malls, which will be available for purchase and signing at a Meet and Greet on Saturday December 6 from 3 to 5 pm.

All proceeds from book sales, as well as sales of prints and books at  www.sephlawless.com will also  be donated to the Food Bank.

We’ll also be taking non perishaable food donations.