[NEohioPAL] Short Film Casting Call

rani crowe via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Dec 7 05:32:16 PST 2014

 December 3, 2014

Casting Call:

Now casting for untitled short film byLuke Fisher and Iron Hand Productions. Shooting in February – early March 2015.Production will be based in Athens, Ohio and Jefferson County, Indiana. This isa no paid/low paid gig. Performers will receive credit, copies of film, meals,and travel and lodging accommodations. Compensation may be negotiated based onexperience.

For consideration, please email lukefisherfilms at gmail.com.Please list the character of interest in the subject line. Include a currentresume, headshot, and any links to examples of your work.

Synopsis:

A mysterious guest at a bed andbreakfast befriends a boy and his mother.  While they grow closer, theman's violent past is discovered, threatening the lives of his hosts and theman he has become.

Molly-30's-40's female: A lonely womanwhose husband was murdered.  She just wants her son to be able to be ablea normal boy again.

Our Man-30's-40's male: A stoic andobservant man with a dark past and suppressed brutality.  He sees beautyin the world but doesn't believe he can be a part of it.  His newrelationship with Ian has made him discover a side of himself he never knew.

Ian-12-15 male: A loner boy who misseshis deceased father.  He spends his time fishing and walking through thewoods.  He looks up to Our Man.

Jacob: Our Man's brother.  The kindof guy you hate that you like.  Ruthless, manipulative, and selfabsorbed.  He's dragged his brother through hell and never looked back tonotice.