[NEohioPAL] It's not too late to hire holiday entertainment!

Great Lakes Light Opera via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Dec 7 16:24:47 PST 2014

December's here! Have you booked your holiday entertainment yet? Whether
it’s an office Christmas party, a public event, or a family gathering, a
vocal quartet can add class and merriment. The GLLO Singers of the Great
Lakes Light Opera are all professional singers with vocal performance
degrees from prestigious universities, including the Cleveland Institute of
Music. You have your choice of an all-female quartet (SSAA) or of a mixed
quartet (SATB). For large events, we suggest a larger musical group. We can
offer various vocal combinations to accommodate any and all events!

*Logistics:*

The GLLO Singers can perform a cappella arrangements of carols, or if you
prefer accompanied music for your event, the GLLO Singers can accommodate
that request as well. In order to have an accompanist included, you must
have either an electrical outlet or a piano onsite.

*Rates:*

Please contact Megan Thompson, Executive Director, to discuss your events
and receive a quote. When booking multiple dates, the fees can be
*negotiated*. Also, please ask about *bartering*. The Great Lakes Light
Opera will happily accept donations in exchange for entertainment. We are
especially in need of costumes, props, scene construction materials, and
office supplies.

For more information or to book the GLLO Singers, please contact Megan
Thompson, Executive Director of the Great Lakes Light Opera, at (352)
216-5065 or greatlakeslightopera1 at gmail.com.