[NEohioPAL] DEVELOP YOUR NEW PLAY NOW

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Dec 8 09:45:48 PST 2014

SPECIAL PRICING BETWEEN DECEMBER 8TH AND 31ST!

Only $25 for a single read of your work in progress, a $45 value.  For
$25 I will read your play in a single sitting then send you a written
response including an overall evaluation, recommendations for taking
the next steps and suggestions for submissions to new play festivals,
development opportunities and/or production opportunities.  My goal is
to help you bring YOUR vision to fruition!

I am the former Director of Educational Programming for the Sundance
Institute, and served as a script analyst for the Theatre Lab.  I hold
and MFA in playwriting from the University of New Orleans and have had
my plays produced at the Walnut Street Theatre, Philadelphia, South
Coast Repertory, Costa Mesa, CA and The Egyptian, Park City, UT among
others.  My work has been developed through the Kennedy Center,
Ashland New Plays Festival, Great Plains New Plays Conference,
Cleveland Play House FusionFest, and Famous Door Theatre's Women at
the Door Festival of New Plays, Chicago, IL.  On February 28th I will
be working with Eric Schmiedl hosting a writing workshop as part of
the InsideCPH program.  Visit lisabethallen.com to learn more about
me, my work and how I might be able to support your process.