[NEohioPAL] Start Your Weekend Early with Austin Walkin' Cane

Brian McNally via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 9 14:18:40 PST 2014

TrueNorth Cultural Arts in partnership with Lorain County Metro Parks is pleased to present...

THE 2014-2015 NOONTIME CONCERT SERIES

As the days get shorter start your weekend early with TrueNorth and free, live music from a different artist every second Friday!

Friday, December 12th at 12pm

Austin Walkin' Cane

For more than twenty-five years, Austin Walkin' Cane, has been singing the blues, performing over three hundred shows a year, recording numerous albums & telling the stories of blues legends to a younger generation. It has become a mission in his life to sonically paint different shades of the blues. "I don't need to re-invent the wheel. I just want to keep it rollin"

For more info call (440) 949-5200 ext 221

TrueNorth Cultural Arts is located within the French Creek Nature & Arts Center / 4530 Colorado Ave / Sheffield Village / 44054