[NEohioPAL] Swingos Celebrity Inn Documentary

Drew Marquard via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Dec 10 19:59:30 PST 2014

River Valley Films is now in the midst of a Kickstarter campaign to raise
funds for a new feature length documentary on Cleveland landmark The
Swingos Celebrity Inn. This hotel was home to Elvis Presley, Franks
Sinatra, Led Zeppelin, Bruce Springsteen, and several other rock stars,
athletes, politicians, and countless local Clevelanders. If enough money is
raised, we'll soon be casting for acting positions for reenactments in the
Cleveland area. For now, check out our Kickstarter page, pass the word on
to others, and please support us in anyway you can! Please e-mail
info at rivervalleyfilms.com with any inquiries. Thank you!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/208315347/swingos-celebrity-inn-documentary