[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS Thurday December 18th @ 6pm

P.U.R.E. Productions via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Dec 15 16:11:51 PST 2014

Casting Call this Thursday at Beachwood Library  6-8pm

*“AFFLICTION”* a Christian stage movie drama

ABOUT THE STAGE MOVIE

Writer/Director: LeMaro Smith

*Audition Requirements:* Send email to: cleardreamsproductions at gmail.com
for more information and character list with Dialogue.  I am also accepting
videos for each character with dialogue acted out, via email.  This will be
a new thing for Cleveland and surrounding areas.  This project will be HALF
STAGE and HALF MOVIE and I am blessed to be able to present this new
concept that crossed my mind.  This will be like no other.

Movie parts will be shot first in the upcoming months, then stage practices
following.  So please keep in mind, a flexible schedule is needed for all
parts being shot.

*Logline*: (A modern day Job like story)

When tragedy strikes, the good saying “walk by faith and not by sight” is
easier said than done.  A devount man who loses everything in one night,
struggles to remain faithful to God, as he is forced into a whole new
lifestyle.

CASTING THE FOLLOWING ROLES:

*MARRIED COUPLE*

JAY (Male-mid 30s) Main Character

LATOYA (Female late 20s – early 30s)

*FLASHBACK SCENE* of

YOUNGER JAY (11-14) small role

JAY FATHER (Male- late30s) small role

*DOG(ENGLISH BULLDOG)*

YUKON

*CHILDREN*

J.J. (Boy 13-15)

AYANA (Girls 5-7)

*STREET THUGS*

BUFF (30s)

JOJO (30s)

CJ(early 20s)

*LATOYA’S SISTER*

BONNIE (20s) small role

*JAY’S THREE BEST FRIENDS*

BO (30s)

FRED (30s)

DEE (30s)

*JUDGE*

FEMALE (40-70s)

*MECHANICS*

AL (40s)

PAUL small role

*BO’S SISTER*

CASANDRA (mid 30s) JAY’S FUTURE WIFE

*HOMELESS SHELTER VOLUNTEER*

MELVIN (50s)

*CAUCASIAN HOMELESS COUPLE*

LATE 40s (HUSBAND: *FRANK* have a bigger role than wife)

*VETERINARIAN*

MRS. DEMEZA (40-50s)

*HOMELESS SHELTER SUPERVISOR* small role

MARC 40s

*FLOWER SHOP WORKER*

JESSICA (early 20s)

*HOMELESS MAN*

EDDIE (50s) small role

*911 OPERATOR* small role

*POLICEMEN* small role

*FIRE FIGHTER* small role

*PASTOR*

*TWO WOMEN CHURCH GREETERS* small role

*TWO SMALLER CHILDREN* (JAY FUTURE CHILDREN) small roles