[NEohioPAL] ALMOST THERE

Ty Cornell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 16 03:30:24 PST 2014

Hey everyone, Tyler Cornell, again!

I'm going to Los Angeles for IMTA, a convention for actor and models. IMTA is where several stars got there start such as Ashton Kutcher, Eva Longora, Katie Holmes, and several Disney and Nickelodeon children stars!

Just like any convention/beauty pageant there is a cost, I have raised all the money EXCEPT 425. I only have a few days left to raise it.

I'm selling SPONSORSHIPS and
GIVEAWAY TICKETS (with lots of awesome prizes)

Please contact me for more info on how you can HELP ME REACH MY GOAL!

Thanks!!

Email- tycornell1997 at gmail.com
Cell- (216)650-4690