[NEohioPAL] IMMEDIATE AUDITIONS!! WELL-PAID ACTING JOB!!

Jessica Burkhart via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 16 05:37:27 PST 2014

***ATTENTION:The Illusion Factory is holding immediate auditions for a paid actor for its current 2014-2015 season's production of Sleeping Beauty. We are a traveling children's theater company based in Akron and we perform for area schools and organizations at the K-8th grade level. We need an actor with a lot of energy and that works well with children.Requirements:An experienced male actor to fill the role of Prince/JesterBetween the ages of 25-40 years oldContract Length: Now through June 2015Primarily daytime performances with some eveningsMust be physically able to help with stage set-up and tear-downWill be required to teach some paid residency workshopsIf interested, please send a head shot and resume to our Creative Director, Barbara Ballance at barbaraballance at theillusionfactory.org. Call (330) 376-5700 with any questions.