[NEohioPAL] Santa Available

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Dec 17 10:13:04 PST 2014

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Hi I'm Jim  "JIMMY CLAUS'  Metrisin a real bearded 'Santa' here in the greater Cleveland area.

I'm coming off several successful events, including an appearance at the West Side Market, a local Cub Scout Pack, and numerous private parties and home visits.  Christmas is right around the corner and I do have a few open slots over the weekend and into Monday and Tuesday.

Reasonable rates starting at $100.00.

Call, e-mail or check me out on Facebook for information.

--
Jim 'JIMMY CLAUS' Metrisin
2530 Superior Ave.  #504

www.facebook.com/pages/jimmy-claus/1477121979235780