[NEohioPAL] Seeking Lakewood Talent.... actors & camera operator

Chris Rowell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Dec 17 12:29:38 PST 2014

-Got a little free time?

-Seeking actors and actresses of all types and descriptions for ongoing
series of quick-post youtube videos.

-Also camera help if that is more your thing.

-Script contains mature language and subject matter.... Aim to be dark,
funny and maybe a little poignant.

-Lakewood residents especially welcome. Lotta shooting in Lakewood.

-we will sometimes shoot in public spaces... in restaurants... in stores...
discreetly... without asking permission....

-yes... sometimes a manager will ask us to leave. It's really not a big
deal.....  (please be ok with this.)

-An actor's artistry and contribution deserves compensation, but
unfortunately this gig is not paid.

-Hoping the fun of producing a high quality piece of work on a tight
shooting schedule will have value.

-and I hope you will find the result rewarding and useful in landing other
work.

=================================

Here are some samples of recent postings .... (You'll notice that we
frequently swipe shots in stores and restaurants)

http://youtu.be/4gIk6OBJ9wY

http://youtu.be/_4qTkC5isz4

If this sounds like something you're interested in, (if actor) please send
pic.... and a few words to help me get an idea what sort of role you would
like to play.

Chris Rowell
bionicgifford at gmail.com
216-253-0380