[NEohioPAL] Princess Skype Date!

Practically Perfect Entertainment via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Dec 17 20:35:10 PST 2014

Practically Perfect Entertainment is offering a limited time promotion.

The Snow Queen and her sister would love to video chat via Skype or
FaceTime with your little prince or princess! These costumed performers are
trained in improv and vocals, and are happy to sing, tell stories, and talk
via video chat.

These princesses will be spending the day inside on Tuesday, December 23rd
to Skype with kids all day! We're offering slots of ten minutes of video
chat for just ten dollars.

Visit us on Facebook (Practically Perfect Entertainment) or our temporary
website (practicallyperfect6.wix.com/practicallyperfect) for pictures and
information on this promotion, or on booking these princesses for your
party or event!

Reserve your time slot and send all inquiries to
practicallyperfectproductions at gmail.com.

Happy Holidays!