[NEohioPAL] Join "Caroling for Justice CLE" on Monday. Dec 22 at 5pm!

jenwoda . via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Dec 17 16:08:33 PST 2014

Inspired by the Caroling for Justice (@JusticeCarols) event organized by
Cassandra Oliveras in NYC, we are bringing the Caroling for Justice event to
Cleveland.
(
http://news.yahoo.com/carolers-york-tweak-classics-protest-police-violence-225601657.html
)

I contacted Cassandra after viewing the above link in a Rutgers University
Facebook group for our choir (Kirkpatrick Choir). I thought Cleveland would
be a logical next place to hold the event due to the tragic death of Tamir
Rice.

The UCC headquarters at 700 Prospect graciously agreed to be our home base
for gathering and finishing our signs at 4:15-4:55pm before heading out at
5pm on Monday.

Artists of Cleveland, can you attend? Can you help spread the word about this
important event? We would love a *large and diverse crowd *representing our
city!

Info on our Facebook page:
Caroling for JusticeCLE: https://www.facebook.com/events/322844434573213/
Follow us on twitter! @justicecarols!

Please contact me via the event page on Facebook with any questions.
Jen Woda