[NEohioPAL] Video Production and Acting Demo Reels

Cole Kornell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Dec 18 00:58:46 PST 2014

Video Production Services For You
In need of a video service? My name is Cole Kornell, a filmmaker/actor native of Ohio. I am a Film major at Ringling College of Art & Design. You can see my passion, work, and resumes at www.colekornell.com
I can provide a number of Video Services:
Acting Demo Reel
Actors! Are you in need of an Acting Demo Reel? With an Acting Demo Reel you can show your talent, work, and experience to casting directors, producers, directors, and the public. Besides your audition, they can see you in action!
Here are the low prices and good deals for a reel!
PRICES & PACKAGES:
$75 Basic Reel - With this deal you will receive your demo reel including: video clips of your work, titles, photos, a DVD and file copy, free publicity of your video on kornelukfilms.com, and a running time of 2 - 2.30 minutes.
$100 Thrilling Reel - With this deal you will receive your demo reel with more of whatever you would like including: video clips of your work, pictures of you/your work, (animated) titles, music (if wanted), (more) graphics, added shapes or coloring, a monologue performed by you, the option of recording you in action on set or stage of a current project,  a DVD and file copy, free publicity of your video on kornelukfilms.com, and a running time of 2- 5 minutes. _____________________________________________________________________________________________

EditingPutting together a film or video project? I can provide the editing service for your project. I have experience in Avid and advanced knowledge in Adobe Programs. (pricing depends on project)
Video Shoot/TapingShooting a video project? Or taping an event (wedding, party, theater show, etc.) ? I can be the camera operator or videographer to record your unforgettable event. I can shoot with a Blackmagic Production Camera, or HD DSLR.(pricing depends on project)
DVD Post Design After completing a film or video project you want to present your film with a DVD case and DVD label that best represent the look and feel of your project. I can work with you and design the look of the DVD case andDVD label. I will work with you through graphic design or pictures that you would like to use. Then I can print them out for you.
I can perform other services for film work (like promotional videos) and I have had much experience on set, taking up many different roles. If you are interested in another service you can contact me about it.
CONTACT ME TODAY for my services on your project!
CONTACT ME at kornelukfilm at gmail.com

Check out my work and resumes at www.colekornell.com I am owner of Korneluk Films and will be working through Korneluk Films. Check out my other services with Korneluk Films www.kornelukfilms.com   Have a wonderful day!