[NEohioPAL] Artist Reception

Ruth Koenigsmark via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Dec 22 06:18:44 PST 2014

  MediaAdvisory-For Immediate Release  12/18/14Contact:  Ruth KoenigsmarkEmail:  rkoenigsmark at yahoo.comARTISTRECEPTIONFEATUREDARTIST:  Grace CascarillaFriday, January 2, 2015, 6:00pm-8:00pmMona Lisa Café Eco Salon and SpaADDRESS:
33487 Lake Road Avon Lake, Ohio
 Join us Friday,January 2, 2105, at Mona Lisa Café Eco Salon and Spa for this Month’s ArtistReception for Grace Cascarilla.  This event is free and open to thepublic, and includes Refreshments, Giveaways ,Holiday Gift CertificateSpecials, and the opportunity to view and purchase pieces from Cascarilla’scollection.  Cascarilla, is one of Cleveland’s emerging figurative artists whose work is certain to grow inpopularity.       Cascarilla offersthis description of this exhibit’s body of work:                                     “This work is a discovery of the human form and all its encompassingfunctions, mind, body, and soul. These gestural acts of motion (i.e. line,sense, paintwork) through movement of materials bring subjects to life. Theapplication of knowledge ranging from traditional principles as well as mydesire to express the humans dependency and there resurgence that expounds fromthis application, touching upon the facets of life and those things that cometo a young persons thinking, doing so, some have given way to a unsustainableformat of thinking. These are the problems that bring concern where ifconcentration aided, can imaginably heighten usability, utility, and construct.Evaluating this future, certain concepts may cause fractures, uncomfortableextenuation, or an unreached potential. Sitting in a world of possibilites itis with in my grasp to display such enigmatic processes for indistinguishableactuaries, and perhaps sourcing liquidated information. It is within thesecontexts, I surround myself with explorative measures to reach limitlesspossibilities.” After the Reception,Cascarilla’s work will remain forviewing and purchase during the month of January.     Artist Contact Info:  GraceMarieCascarilla at icloud.com  Each month, Mona Lisa Café Eco Salon and Spa features the work oflocal artists. Being an artist herself,  Mona Hirst, owner of Mona Lisa,appreciates the challenges artists face with regard to self promotion, andwants to offer assistance to the artistic community.   This programsupports artists, with both emerging and established careers, by offering thema space to display and sell their work.  Our program allows the artist todisplay their work in our salon for 30-60 days, and the space to hold anintimate Art Opening for their guests.  Not only will the artist have achance to showcase their work to new, perspective clients during their residencyat Mona Lisa, but during the Artist’s Reception, Mona Lisa will give 20%of  profits of all gift certificates sold during the event to the artistor artist’s favorite charity.   If you are interested  inparticipating in the program, please send us an email at monalisaavonlake at yahoo.com , give us a call 216-239-9713,check out our website http://www.mlsalonspa.com/ and definitely friend us on Facebook! #  #  #