[NEohioPAL] Case Western Reserve University/ Cleveland Play House MFA Acting Program Auditions- Jan 17-18, 2015

Donald Carrier via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Dec 22 07:28:22 PST 2014

We will be holding local auditions for the Case Western Reserve University/ Cleveland Play House MFA Acting Program on January 17 and 18, 2015. Deadline for applications is January 12, 2015.

Major features of the program include its generous financial package with a three-year full tuition waiver, a $13,500.00 per year stipend (a combined value of over $53,000.00/yr) and membership in Actors Equity Association upon successful completion of the program. This is followed by a highly regarded New York City Industry Showcase directed by a major NYC Casting Director.

The third year of training allows students to appear in at least one Cleveland Play House (CPH) production as well as experience understudy and workshop opportunities.

As we only take eight students every other year, the program is ideal for those who want the kind of personal attention that is impossible to get at schools with larger numbers. We look for students with initiative, versatility, curiosity, passion, and the drive to maintain a sustained career in a highly competitive art form.

We charge no audition fees, which is unique among graduate acting programs.

For further information about the CWRU/CPH MFA Acting Program, call us directly at 216-400-7019<tel:216-400-7019> or dcarrier at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:dcarrier at clevelandplayhouse.com> or visit our website at www.clevelandplayhouse.com/mfa<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/mfa>. The application form and audition requirements are available on the website.

A short promo-video of the program can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW_6-9OnE_U