[NEohioPAL] Donate time or money to support the Great Lakes Light Opera!

Great Lakes Light Opera via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Dec 22 14:03:21 PST 2014

Dear NeOhioPal,

Once again I reach out to you for support. The Great Lakes Light Opera is a
relatively new company dedicated to educating Northeastern Ohio about
opera. We are doing this through atypical productions, pop-up opera, our
Lyrical Lunch series, public lectures, and many other projects. However, we
need physical and financial help to proceed.

We are filing our incorporation and nonprofit paperwork, both of which are
costly processes (well, costly for a new company--not very much in the
grand scheme of things). While I know we are all funding our own artistic
endeavors, I implore you to donate what you can, even if only $1. If every
single person who has seen this campaign donated just $1, we would not only
reach our goal, but our next production would be funded as well. Our
Indiegogo campaign can be found at
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/make-great-lakes-light-opera-official.
This is an ALL OR NOTHING campaign, so if we don't meet our goal, you will
be refunded.

If you are unable to donate money to the Great Lakes Light Opera but would
still like to help, we could also use donations in the forms of costumes,
props, scenery, printing, marketing, etc, so please contact me to discuss
your involvement. We are a volunteer-run organization. If you'd like to get
involved, contact me to see how we can best use your skills.

Thank you for  your time and support!

Megan Thompson
Executive Director, Great Lakes Light Opera
GreatLakesLightOpera1 at gmail.com
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/make-great-lakes-light-opera-official