[NEohioPAL] BARTER: Groundskeeper Seeking Job!!

Bill Greene via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Dec 26 13:03:08 PST 2014

Hi. I have 8 years experience in groundskeeping and leasing apartments--it's my second career that I'm looking to become my first career again. I am seeking an arrangement to maintain housing on a barter system. I can offer 50 hours a week as a groundskeeper/leasing agent (which can include turning over apartments and monitoring property, as well as property preservation for homes). In exchange I am asking free rent on the grounds or near the grounds. I could be on site for a set time and on call at your convenience. I'm open to any arrangement, and can be available 80 hours a week (or 24/7) on a barter-partial salary split. Please email me at bill_greene at yahoo.com for quality service.