[NEohioPAL] LABORER AVAILABLE!! (driver, handyman, hauler)

Ohio Drive via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Dec 26 12:38:18 PST 2014

Hi. Im a freelance laborer and independent driver/laborer that is looking for freelance or permanent work right now. I can work at a moment's notice, if not already scheduled on another job. This week's open so far. WILL TRAVEL ANYWHERE IN NE OHIO!! If you need any of the following please contact me at driveohio at yahoo.com:

-Deliveries
-Personal driving
-Transportation
-Labor
-Outdoor or indoor work
-Cleaning (especially appliances, I get the white ones, whiter than ever)
-Monitoring/Security
-Property maintenance
-Construction/Painting
-Moving/Hauling
-Tending to whatever you need

I CAN ACCOMMODATE MOST NEEDS!! Very affordable, and available at a moment's notice--email me and I'll be alerted immediately. I have additional workers if the job requires more than one man. I have references and have been doing this for years. Very Reliable!! References can be provided.