[NEohioPAL] Paid Positions available at Beachwood Theater Camp

Jill Koslen-Freireich via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Dec 30 08:28:29 PST 2014

Beachwood Theater Camp is interviewing for the following positions for our 2015 Summer Season.  These are all PAID positions.  We are seeking a Dance Instructor to teach dance workshops in the mornings and to choreograph our summer production. (College grad with experience in teaching)  We are also looking for a Crafts Instructor to teach Theater Craft Workshops in the am and to assist with the scenic art.  We are also seeking an Improv Instructor to teach Improv workshops and to assist with the afternoon All Camp production. We are hiring assistants in Acting and Crafts as well.  Assistants must be High School seniors or College students. These positions are paid hourly.  Finally we are looking for Master’s Instructors to teach 1 hr workshops to our more experienced Master Students.

Camp begins on June 16 and finishes on July 24. (6 weeks)

For more information or for an interview please contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734.

​​​​​

Jill Koslen-Freireich
City of Beachwood Drama/Special Events Supervisor
216-595-3734