[NEohioPAL] Looking for musicians for working Irish band

Vincent Polowy via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Dec 29 12:48:52 PST 2014

Greetings Neohiopal People!
We are currently looking to expand our sound and are in need of one or more professional musicians to fill out our sound. Currently looking for the following instrumentation;
Fiddle
Keyboards / Accordion
Tin Whistle
The ability to sing lead and background vocals is a plus!
We are a working Irish band, with lots of upcoming gigs and need to fill these spots quickly. For more information or to set up an audition, please call 440-413-3580.
You may visit our website at www.donegaldoggs.com
Many thanks and very best wishes for a most wonderful and Happy New Year!

Vincent J. Polowy
The Donegal Doggs440-413-3580info at donegaldoggs.comwww.donegaldoggs.com