[NEohioPAL] Performers wanted for March 17 event

Jack Kilroy via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jan 1 09:33:00 PST 2015

Sober St. Patrick's Day is back for a second year with family friendly
Irish entertainment and culture in a fun alcohol free environment.

This year, we are adding a kids zone and are looking for magicians,
jugglers, face painters, and others who might delight children with your
art.

The event is from 5pm to 8p on Tuesday, March 17th in Avon Lake. The
preformance need not be for the entire three hours.  There will be
partioned children's area but live Irish music from the main stage will be
heard.

Some compensation is available but we propably cannot afford what you are
truly worth.

If itnerested, drop me a line.

--
Jack Kilroy
Tel. 440-759-1253

* People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing
it.*
  (George Bernard Shaw, Irish writer)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/John-P-Kilroy-Co-LPA/227957677221720
www.jackkilroy.com