[NEohioPAL] Part time positions - Transition Studios

Shawn Rech via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jan 4 11:42:38 PST 2015

Here's a chance to make a little money while being a part of some local film projects.

Our team has earned Emmys in nine categories, entrance in prestigious festivals and positive critical reviews.

Part time assistant needed for feature film projects, both narrative and documentary.

Areas of experience we are seeking:
Proficiency in Final Draft (or familiarity with standard script formatting)
Experience with storyboard/plot point arranging and organization
Experience working with film budgets
Experience in grant writing

We are not looking for writers/storytellers, we're looking for people to make them more efficient, as well as a support team for whole projects.

Interested individuals should contact Shawn Rech at 440-864-5882 or at the email above.

6-18 hrs. (Flexible) Per week. Hourly pay and expenses.

Sent from my iPad