[NEohioPAL] DRIVER/TRANSPORTER AVAILABLE!!

Ohio Drive via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 5 10:56:17 PST 2015

DRIVER/DELIVERY/TRANSPORT/LABORER AVAILABLE! (Beachwood, OH)
    Hi. Im a freelance laborer and independent driver/delivery/transporter that is looking for freelance or permanent work right now. I can work at a moment's notice, if not already scheduled on another job. This week's scheduled quite a bit, but there are a few slots I'm available to work. Please contact me on a real time basis to see if I'm available at the time you need me--it's a 50/50 chance I'll be available. WILL TRAVEL ANYWHERE IN NE OHIO!! If you need any of the following please contact me at driveohio at yahoo.com:

-Deliveries
-Personal driving
-Transportation
-Labor
-Outdoor or indoor work
-Cleaning (especially appliances, I get the white ones, whiter than ever)
-Monitoring/Security
-Property maintenance
-Construction/Painting
-Moving/Hauling
-Tending to whatever you need

I CAN ACCOMMODATE MOST NEEDS!! Very affordable, and available at a moment's notice--email me and I'll be alerted immediately. I have additional workers if the job requires more than one man. I have references and have been doing this for years. Very Reliable!! References can be provided.