[NEohioPAL] Paid Positions available at Beachwood Community Theater

Jill Koslen-Freireich via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 5 13:03:56 PST 2015

Beachwood Community Theater has an immediate position available for a Dance Instructor.  This is a PAID position.
Please contact Jill Koslen-Freireich asap – 216-595-3734

We are also seeking the following:
Dance Instructor/Choreographer for our Summer Camp
Improv Instructor for our Summer Camp
Crafts Instructor/Scenic Artist for our Summer Camp

These are all paid positions.
For more info contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734

​​​​​

Jill Koslen-Freireich
City of Beachwood Drama/Special Events Supervisor
216-595-3734

“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass . . . It’s about learning how to dance in the rain!”